NDTV India News Channel Office Address, Phone Number, Email Address


Are you looking for NDTV India News Channel Office Address and Contact Number, we have provided office address and other contact details of NDTV India News Channel. NDTV India was founded in the year 2003, Headquarter in New Delhi, India.


NDTV India News Channel Office Address: NDTV Ltd., 207, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase 3, New Delhi, India, Pin code: 110020

See Also-CNBC TV18 Business News Channel Office Address, Phone Number, Email Address…

NDTV 24×7 News Channel Email Address For Feedback: [email protected]

NDTV 24×7 News Channel Phone Number: + 91-11-26446666

NDTV India Logo

NDTV 24×7 News Channel website: www.ndtv.com

NDTV 24×7 News Channel Social Network


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ndtv

Read Also-India TV News Channel Office Address, Phone Number And More

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ndtv

Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+NDTV/posts


NDTV 24×7 News Channel Page for Complaints:http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/new/Complaint.aspx

NDTV 24×7 News Channel Page for Career: http://www.ndtv.com/careers/

NDTV 24×7 News Channel website: www.ndtv.com



  1. Comment:fiza a girl 12 yrs old she kidnape during when she going for school by some moter biker on 3 feb 2017 its case of betia district west champaran jamdartola betia its address of that girl. fir has been done suterday morning after searching fiza but police not taking any serios action toward this case because they were poor with financial do some thing for this poor child

  2. Comment:plz do somthing for that 12 yr fiza who is tressless her mother is crying every time for his baby fiza she is from west champaran jamddar tola betia her house contact number is 8709339665 she kidnape when she is going for school some biker kidnape on 3 feb 2017 that biker is of same address FIR has been done on saturday morning but police not taking quick action on that case

  3. Comment:feeding column nahi mille ke karan maine apna post yahi pe kar diya taki kisi ko to is pe nazar pre ya nahi to koye kolumn de individual k liye

  4. Dear Sir/Maadam,

    I have concern about GST in real estate sector. I have booked a flat in Greater Noida West, UP in April-2017 and have paid 30% of amount. Remaining 70% is to be paid at the time of possession in Nov, 2017. After implementation of GST, builders are saying we(buyers) have to pay higher tax as GST on real estate is 12% instead of earlier 4.5%. And we have seen some statements in print/tv media where Mr. Venkaiah Naidu & Mr. Arun Jaitley are saying buyers need not pay higher tax.

    Kindly provide some clarification

  5. I have siti network cable connection No 01762544974-3 from avas vikas Hanspuram naubasta Kanpur.
    NDTV news channel subscribed we can not able to see this , local operator says that uper se band hai.
    I want to know that we have paid subscription charges after that why can’t not see that.